Our flexible office rental model means you can simply walk in and begin using our fully equipped serviced office, without the need for up-front capital costs. All offices are equipped with high quality of products featuring extensive corporate supports, optimum services and first-class facilities.
Economic: 2-3 people
Business: 3-4 people
Luxury: 5-6 people
Customized: more than 8
Excellent Secretary Service
- Upscale office furniture and modern appliances
- Conference rooms are available in a wide range of sizes
- Spacious waiting area with daily newspapers and magazines
- Complimentary beverage
- High speed internet, broadband internet and WIFI available in all areas
- Support from multi-lingual client services team
- Professional secretarial and admin service
- Transparent, no-hidden extras pricing
- Community events to support your business
- Prime location in Taipei CBD
- Move your contract to any of our addresses at no additional cost.
- 24 hours video camera surveillance
- 24/7 Security guard
- Fingerprint identification
What are serviced offices ?
A serviced office is an office or office building that is fully equipped and managed by a facility management company, which then rents individual offices or floors to other companies. Serviced offices are typically offered on flexible terms, as opposed to a conventional lease which require furnishing, voice and data connections, and more restrictive leases with long-term tie-ins.
Serviced offices are suitable for
˙Small business owners
˙Foreign companies that want to open overseas branch office
˙Short term office expansion
˙Startups who wants to test the water
˙Startups who need an address for company formation
Key benefits of HCBC
˙Every branch is located in Taipei CBD
˙Monthly rent includes utilities
˙Added flexibility with short term lease agreements
˙No downtime when moving in
˙Access to high-quality equipment and trained staff
˙No need to worry about maintenance
˙Free use of professional conference rooms
˙24/7 camera security
1. Cost Saving: The main feature of serviced office is that it saves significant cost, you don’t have to spend on the initial set-up and system installation. Also, the facilities like meeting room are available to the businesses without additional investment
2. Flexibility: They are available for the term of months to one year along with an option to renew the agreement.
3. Professional Business Support: Services office offers professional business support services upon the request made by the business. The services might comprise accounting, company formation, secretarial support, translation and more.
If I only need the laptop to start my work, what are the advantages of serviced offices compared to working at cafes?
1. Productive environment: An office space gives you structure and promote discipline allowing you to work productively. You can work in peace without the ambient noise from surrounding café-goers.
2. Professionalism: First impression is the most important thing in every business relationships. Making sure that your business has a professional appearance is not only important; it is vital for your success.
3. Well-equipped conference rooms: Suitable for all kinds of situation.